Sunday, May 11, 2008

Week 24 - Happy Mother's Day!


Today was my very first Mother's Day and it was spent with the three of us going to the mall to do a little shopping.  Gone are the days when James and I could only bring Milan out for short periods of time before she would start to lose it.  Today we were out for nearly 6 hours and had no problems with her at all.


This week in school, Milan made her very first Mother's Day gift.  



She also used to her foot to capture her little footprint for Mommy to keep forever.



I had a wonderful time spending my first Mother's Day with my husband and daughter.








Remember a few weeks ago, when we first introduced Milan to her jumperoo?  She wasn't able to do much in it other than sit.  Which leads me to:

VIDEO CLIP OF THE WEEK

0 comments: