Friday, July 31, 2009

School Friends



Ok I'll admit it, lately I've been really lame about taking pictures of Milan.  I suppose I'm still trying to come to terms with my newly pregnant, un-employed status.  I've been a little preoccupied, not to mention I haven't had the energy to carry my camera and chase around a 20 month old who has absolutely no interest in having her picture taken.  But never fear,  that doesn't stop me from using a few photos taken by one of her teachers at daycare!




With all of the current changes as well as those still coming, it's really important to me that Milan feel as little interruption to her life as possible.  She really enjoys going to her little daycare and spending time around the kids she has known for nearly a year and a half.  Because of this, James and I have to decided that although I've been laid off, we will continue to have Milan attend her little school, but reducing her down to just two days each week. 




Playing "pin the banana on the monkey"


Funny how she will pose for pictures at school, but not for me!







1 comments:

McLeodx5 said...

first of all, BUMMER about the job thing (or lack thereof). second of all, HOW CUTE is she at school?!?!?! :)