Thursday, January 20, 2011

Paloma's 1st Birthday Party


Last Sunday we celebrated Paloma's first birthday with a little lunchtime party with a few family and friends.  We kept it small and simple.

I made the decorations myself.  :)








Paloma took it all in stride.


Singing Happy Birthday


Such a little cutie!











Just like Milan two years before, Paloma was not interested in eating her cupcake.  She decided it was more fun to drop the pieces off the side of her highchair.  (To this day, Milan still does not like cake).











Ever take a picture that is out of focus, but you just love it anyway?  This is one of those for me.


For Christmas, my sister gave the girls these really cute coordinating outfits.  I think Milan and Paloma look absolutely adorable in them.  Milan loved hers so much, she insisted on wearing it 3 days in a row.


Having fun with balloons








Ready for her nap


Happy Birthday my sweet little Paloma Belle!

0 comments: