Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Seventeen Months Old


She's a climber.  Within the span of a week, she started climbing on EVERYTHING.  This little cutie pie is wearing me out!  Her favorite word is "no", but it sounds more like "nooooooooooooooooo", especially when she runs away from me (which is most of the time).  She loves to be outside and doesn't come in from the outside without putting up a fight.  She's my spunky little daredevil, much different from Milan when she was this age.  Even with all of her newfound independence, she still loves to cuddle and snuggle into the base of my neck, especially when she is tired or upset.  She loves to look at books, color and play with babydolls.  She is also obsessed with balls.  LOVE this little girl 








I know I've been a terrible blogger lately, planning to come back and update you on what we've been busy doing this past month.

0 comments: