Friday, February 22, 2013

Milan's 5th Birthday


Haha...I'm 3 months late posting pictures of Milan's 5th birthday.  Better late than never, and I'm sure Grandma would still like to see them.  :)  

Ordered this shirt from a shop on Etsy.  LOVE this shop.  Ordered one for her last year as well as Disney shirts before our trip.

















This year we let Milan choose a birthday activity and she wanted to go to Color Me Mine.  She loved it, but I think Paloma was too young and will wait another year or two before we take her back.  :)











The next day was Milan's mermaid birthday party.  I was totally stressed and running behind all day.  I even forgot to take pictures of my decorations until after the party had started, so I told James to take a few pics.  I always have Martha Stewart aspirations when I start to plan, but I don't think I give myself enough time to get it all done and it always seems to fall a bit short.








Even though I'm not Martha Stewart, Milan seemed to love it anyway.











No, I did not make these, but I wanted to!  I ordered them from another shop on Etsy.  











Craft activity #1 - making necklaces.  Easy activity which kept the girls busy for quite awhile.





Craft activity #2 - decorating mermaids (cut from my cricut)















0 comments: