Saturday, April 12, 2008

Week 20 - Rainforest Jumperoo


For Milan's 5 month EARLY birthday present, we bought her a Rainforest Jumperoo.  Before deciding to buy it for her, we had heard only rave reviews about the Jumperoo.  The babies love it, they spend 30-45 minutes at a time TOTALLY entertained by it, it makes them laugh and giggle, etc.  Let me tell you, James and I were SO excited to buy one for Milan.  We fantasized about the rewarding giggles and coos we would receive once she sat in it...  The good news is that unlike everything else we have ever bought for her, Milan does NOT hate it!  We are still waiting for all of those promised coos and giggles, but she does seem a bit amused by it.  We've even seen a few SMILES!  These are her usual expressions:


Hmmm...this looks interesting

I think that Monkey is kind of funny...

The parrot is funny too!

You know, this might not be such a bad place to hang out from time to time


Yes, I think I'm definitely liking this thing my goofy parents brought home!






Ah--CHANGES...So fun, yet so bittersweet.  She's so big, so feisty, and so CUTE...And while I miss the teeny, snuggly, brand-new version of Milan, this version is ridiculously fabulous! 















For GRANDMA and GRANDPA - Thank you so much for my sweater and matching hat.  I LOVE it!







I picked up a new TOY for Milan this week.  It's called a sweet pea which I figured would be perfect since she is MY cuddly little sweet pea.  The little thing is so cute, I just had to post a picture.






This week we enjoyed a few warm spring days.  Milan really enjoyed the outdoors and and seeing all the sights it had to offer.  She was especially interested in the trees and the sky.






And now a final word from the STAR of this blog:






PHOTO OF THE WEEK






0 comments: