Thursday, April 17, 2008

Week 21- Happy 5 Month Birthday


Today my precious baby girl turned 5 months.  It seems like it was only yesterday when we brought her home from the hospital.  We celebrated by doing a number of Milan's favorite things, one being a walk in the park (today's high was 75)!  Once we reached the highest point on the walking trail, we sat on a park bench and enjoyed the sounds and sights.  Not to mention, I'm completely out of shape and needed to catch my breath!







After returning from the park, Momma took Milan's socks off and she enjoyed seeing and trying to grab her feet (new favorite game).  











We played with Milan's favorite toy, the crunchy book (it makes a crunchy sound)!





It was a pretty great 5 month birthday.  Although I was working from home today, I decided to put everything aside until after Milan's bedtime.  After all, you only turn 5 months once in your lifetime!  Milan and I enjoyed the lovely spring weather and more importantly, enjoyed some quality time with each other.


PHOTO OF THE WEEK


0 comments: