Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011


Halloween was a big hit this year.  After weeks of reading Halloween stories, working on Halloween art projects, and selecting & talking about costumes, the girls were so excited when the big day arrived.  I say "girls" because even though Paloma had no idea what was going on, if Milan is excited - then...well, Paloma is excited too!


Milan chose her own costume this year, and she was determined to be a kitty cat.  She made a pretty cute one!








The next series of photos detail a fit Paloma pitched right before we left to go trick-or-treating.  Her fit had nothing to do with being dressed in her cow costume, (she actually really enjoyed wearing it).  She was pitching a fit because I was taking her picture.  My toddler, most of the time, does not like having her picture taken.  This night in particular, she was not at all into having my camera in her face.  Bet you've never witnessed a cow having a fit, until now.....



































After trying to take Paloma's picture, Milan came up to me and said, "Mommy, I'll let you take my picture".  Well thank you my little sweetie!

Thought I would give Paloma another try...this time she just ran to the other side of the sofa.  :)








On our way to the first house





The first house


The girls getting the hang of this trick-or-treating thing.



As soon as we got home I swapped a good portion of their candy with goldfish and Dora fruit snacks.  They were the first things the girls went for and are still asking to have 2 days later.

0 comments: