Sunday, September 14, 2008

Week 41 - Baby's Got New Shoes




This week Milan received her very first pair of shoes.  Now this may not be a big deal to most, but it was a big deal to us.  I know there are a lot of babies out there who have been wearing shoes since they were newborns - Milan is not one of those babies.  During the cool months she wore socks and she went barefoot all summer long.  Now that cooler weather is approaching and because Milan can no longer keep socks on her feet to save her life, I thought it was time to introduce shoes.  When I place her feet in the shoes she becomes obsessed with chewing on them, at other times I'm surprised at how she hardly seems to notice them at all.


  






Photo of the Week - I love her little feet! 

1 comments:

McLeodx5 said...

you take MAGNIFICANT pictuers...and i love little baby feet too. her new shoes are so cute too, btw. :)