Monday, July 7, 2008

Week 31 - Changes



I can't believe how quickly my little baby is changing.  She is now CONSTANTLY reaching for things.  She spends a lot of time on her tummy - it seems she is starting to prefer it to her back (I would never have guessed this would happen)!  I expect any day now, she will figure out how to move around on her tummy, and I give her a month before she figures out how to crawl.  Currently she is able to move around by rolling.  She is still unsteady when sitting up on her own, but is improving daily.  For those who are wondering, we are still waiting on teeth.  I'm in no hurry as I can't get enough of her toothless little grin.  I'm starting to break out into a sweat during diaper changes as Milan is determined to roll over during each and every one.  If she isn't trying to roll over, she is determined to put a diaper (clean or dirty) into her mouth.  As you can see from the next three pictures, she is still giving me a run for my money when it comes to taking her photo.  It took me nearly an hour before I was able to capture a few with her looking at me!













Photo of the Week




I was able to capture Milan's giggle.  Of course it only happened once....but I got it!



This is how Milan now spends her time playing on the floor.  Wasn't it only a month ago when she stayed (and played) on her back!!!!




Milan's new game of shaking her head "no" while eating.  I doubt very much she is actually shaking her head no, but it is cute nonetheless!


1 comments:

McLeodx5 said...

she is so cute!!!