Sunday, July 27, 2008

Week 34 - Houston...we have a tooth!



This week Milan got her first tooth! For weeks now, I have prepared for this momentous occasion, buying teething tablets, Tylenol, Orajel, and tons of teething toys. I was prepared for the crying and the fussing that undoubtedly would occur. I was ready to have my sleep interrupted to care for my sleepless, irritable, teething baby. So imagine my surprise when giving Milan her bath, I did my daily sweep of her gums...and found a little tooth poking through! Even though I had been expecting it, it still caught me off guard....with absolutely no fanfare, not even a little whimper, Milan's tooth made a very quiet entrance into the world. I would love to show you a picture of it, but she won't open her mouth long enough for us to take a peek, let alone snap a quick picture!







Milan's first time sitting in grass







She is SO close to crawling - she's spending a lot of time swaying on all fours.





Photo of the Week

Our baby will be crawling very soon.....


And she did it again.....



This is the video I was unable to upload last week.

1 comments:

McLeodx5 said...

OMG...she is sooooooooooo flippin' cute. i know i say that all the time, but geesh, gorgeous pics!